The little Lt1 that couldn't

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
So I was on my way home from work and notice a Z28 in my rear-view. It stood out due to the fact that one fog light was blinding me and the other aimed at the ground. Some how all five surrounding cars pulled off and the next light turned red. With my windows up I hear an unfamiliar rumble. Yep its the car carrying the fog lights i saw earlier. Having wasted to much tire and clutch on tools in the past trying to prove they have a penis when in fact they don't, I eased out 1st.

The Z28 owner must have also encountered tools in the past and therefore eased out. After eye contact, we eased in. It was, unfortunately, only a 2 gear dance. I ended up about 2-3 cars ahead.

Let the flaming begin.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
which car were ya in? I love killing LT1s.. there's one around my work that has on the bumper "CAN YOU KEEP UP?" needless to say he never looks at me the same anymore after I put bus lengths on him.

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
My fogs are all out of wack too, but they are pointing to high up instead, i gotta get outside and fix that....i love cobras, i saw an 03 the other night but of course i was in my freinds rodeo. I coudlnt get the guys attention to give him a thumbs up. Unless the LT1 is seriously modded it doesnt stand a chance, especially from a roll. Good Kill:beer:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Nice kill. A stock LT-1 should not even be a challenge for an 03 Cobra.

My car looks like a champ through 1st gear against an 03 then gets owned after that.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Thanks guys. I think he was atleast cam'd. I could hear the lump over my car at idle with my window up.

Users who are viewing this thread