The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
eU5EKZ4d.png

Oh look, the religion of peace, BLM threatening to assassinate whites. Good luck muthafcukas because where I am at, working class suburbs, everyone is lock and loaded. The streets will run red and the local medical examiners don't have enough body bags.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I've heard of the Unicorn Riot but I don't really know much about it. I'm more inclined to believe that a handful of Democrat leaders essentially tasked Soros to carry out these disruptions and Soros does it through Antifa. This is what Soros does and what he is good at and he has his fingers in everything. It's been proven in the past that Antifa gets paid at times and so it all just makes too much sense. Plus, you never hear the Democrats sincerely condemn Antifa ever. They almost act like they don't exist and any mention of riots only brings up mentions of KKK and white nationalists. The fact that the Democrat party acts like Antifa is nothing major or that they don't exist makes me suspect they know who is behind it or they condone what they do.

That's not what I meant. I know they are there but they aren't doing anything that goes above and beyond their normal antics. Some of them made threats that they were going to ramp things up and get more violent but I have yet to see it.

I do not think you understand the state of affairs.

Twisted2v

Established Member
View attachment 1643434

Oh look, the religion of peace, BLM threatening to assassinate whites. Good luck muthafcukas because where I am at, working class suburbs, everyone is lock and loaded. The streets will run red and the local medical examiners don't have enough body bags.

We don’t know if this is a real BLM account or someone posing to incite violence.

Users who are viewing this thread