The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
PROMISE?!?!?!?! :) :D
I wanna see the K9's in action. If you think you can outrun a K9,.......lol

We worked with a good group of K-9 units in Iraq. They let me put the bite suit on one day. Lol, nope! Never want to be on the raw side of that. The dog took me off my feet.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

nxhappy

Established Member
somehow they will blame Trump for this LOL. ****ing morons. **** MSP and **** these degenerates.

One bad cop out of thousands, and people scream racism. It's cool to play the blame game, until you're a cop, fighting every day for your life. BLEED BLUE AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
this is the ANTIFA MO and other terrorist organizations.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, I bet there are multiple co-ops happening.

I'm very proud of Little Rock (so far) that the protests here have all been very orderly and extremely peaceful. People have been gathering at the capitol building with signs and some noise makers but no graffiti or mayhem at all. The snap chats I've seen shows the people and police pretty chill towards one another. Police leaning on things kinda just watching and people behaving.

If anyone is interested in what's happening in various cities, snapmaps is going to be your choice for raw footage in lieu of unicorn riot or agenda free tv on YouTube

There's always "that guy" tho.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
somehow they will blame Trump for this LOL. ****ing morons. **** MSP and **** these degenerates.

One bad cop out of thousands, and people scream racism. It's cool to play the blame game, until you're a cop, fighting every day for your life. BLEED BLUE AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!
They already are...have been since the very second Floyd died

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
MPD just lit up a news crew with a rubber bullet. Damn near went through the windshield of their news van. I would not want to get hit by one of these.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
BIwCX2J.png

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
MPD just lit up a news crew with a rubber bullet. Damn near went through the windshield of their news van. I would not want to get hit by one of these.
Yeah I'm betting they sting a wee bit

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I wouldn't be surprised at all, I bet there are multiple co-ops happening.

There's always "that guy" tho.

there sure is, ugh. all things considered though, violence has been pretty minimal so far. im hoping tonight and tomorrow stay as calm as it can. i would imagine that Little Rock is a low priority target for antifa and the like, if that sort of thing is a truth.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
6:12 p.m.: Sen. Kamala Harris attends protest in front of White HouseSen. Kamala Harris joined protesters in front of the White House Saturday afternoon. Harris posted a video to her Twitter of herself in the crowd with people chanting, “Hands up. Don’t shoot.” Harris, who is considered among presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s top choices for vice president, could be seen clapping during the chants. ”People are in pain. We must listen” Harris tweeted. Her communications director, Sabrina Singh, also tweeted that Harris was in attendance. Singh wrote that Harris was “advocating for people to be heard.".

Protest live updates: Sen. Kamala Harris attends protest in front of White House | Connect FM | Local News Radio | Dubois, PA

Users who are viewing this thread