The mods have started

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
dsc00048smallxe2.jpg

dsc00050smallwr2.jpg

dsc00056smallbk2.jpg

dsc00052smallrb6.jpg

Just started modding my new 07 GT. The wheels are Wedsport TC005's, 18X9 in front and 18X10 in the rear. Wheels are very light weight, only 19 lbs a piece. Got them fromt TireRack.

Tires are BFG KDW 2's, 255/40/18 in front and 295/35/18 in the rear. The car is lowered on Eibach Pro Kit springs and Tokico D Spec struts/shocks. I also have Steeda Heavy Duty upper strut mounts, BMR Adj third link, Steeda Adj Panhard bar and brace, and Evolution Billet LCA's. Exhaust is Borla Stinger axle backs.

My next mods are BMR's K member and control arms plus Coast Drivelines Alum drive shaft. Then Steeda's front and rear sway bars.

The car handles like it's on rails and I love the ride adjustability with the D Specs. Once I'm done with the chasis then it's on to the power mods. Does it ever end??? :burnout:

Wild Stallion

Established Member
No, your stuck. I am in the same boat right now VT has my engine it is getting forged and stroked. Then my nice whipple goes on.

But anyway have fun you have a nice looking car there.

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
Is that a RX7 in your garage? Nice wheels BTW, I purchased the same ones as track wheels w/ Nitto nt01's for my Roush.

adamb258

Established Member
thats it, im dropping my car and taking off the spoiler! looks great. Add some tire dressing to make those tires nice and shiney will really make the wheels pop.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
bobosfocus said:
Is that a RX7 in your garage?

Looks like an S2000 to me.

The Silver (and grey) with black wheels combo looks awesome.

I love those wheels, remind me of my FR500 replicas on my car.

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
Looks like an S2000 to me.

The Silver (and grey) with black wheels combo looks awesome.

I love those wheels, remind me of my FR500 replicas on my car.

S2000 it is!!!

Thanks for the comments guys, now I just need to start saving for my next round of mods. :beer:

UrS4

Established Member
Those wheels look awesome!
Could you have gone 18x10s all the way around or did tire rack say no?
I'e been thinking about getting a set for my black car. Sounds like you are going to have a nice corner carver there, those light wt. rims will help you out nicely!

Good luck on the power mods.

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
UrS4 said:
Those wheels look awesome!
Could you have gone 18x10s all the way around or did tire rack say no?
I'e been thinking about getting a set for my black car. Sounds like you are going to have a nice corner carver there, those light wt. rims will help you out nicely!

Good luck on the power mods.

There is a guy on TheMustangSource.com that has the same rims in 18X10's on all fours with 275/35/18 tires. I wanted the staggered look so I went different size front and rear.

Users who are viewing this thread