The most satisfying video I have ever seen

mr2cam

Established Member
I know this video is long but it is WELL worth the watch

[video=youtube;PE5LFUknr8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE5LFUknr8Q[/video]

Sorry if this is a repost, first time seeing it and I loved it

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
I actually watched the entire video. First I really disliked him and wanted to see someone really beat the shit out of him, but after awhile I felt bad for him. He obviously has a serious mental condition, that guy is going to get himself killed if he keeps trying to fight real fighter or if he cheap shots the wrong person.

Pup

Established Member
Lol this was one of those videos where I look at the length, try and give it 1 minute of my time but end up watching the whole thing. Funny for sure.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I remember seeing this guy when he challenged Van Wilder and got wrecked but kept talking crap the entire time.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Shit was hella entertaining. Definitely meantally ill. But I do give him one thing, kid has some moxy.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Obvious brain problems.

I always wonder why people keep doing shit likenthat when they're wrong, but he clearly believes his own world is reality.

I'm surprised he didn't get more of an ass whooping when he took that shot at Mayweather Sr.

Joewee500

Established Member
I got caught up watching it. Geez. I kept waiting for him to quote lines from American Psycho. He stole his personality from Christian Bale. Nobody smashed him like I was hoping. He pulled that bit on 140+ people? Talk about winning the lotto on not getting killed.

Last edited:

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
WTF.........I just wasted an 1hr+ of my life and I had a small hope that I was going to see him get knocked the F out!!!!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Why was this "Well worth the watch"? He's an idiot punk that's going to get cracked worse than in the video. What's worse is the people around him that encourage his clearly mentally challenged mind to act in that manner.

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Shit was hella entertaining. Definitely meantally ill. But I do give him one thing, kid has some moxy.

Hey I get your little comment in my thread you ruined now. I promise you I look more like the people he's cheap shotting in this vid.:thumbs: Anyways...carry on.:loser:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
He might have actual physical brain problems or neurotransmitter imbalances. Someone could end up shooting him.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
When he started talking about kardashian he reminded me of ricardo lopez.

He will probably finish out his life in the same manner.

azazell64

Established Member
The entire time I was watching this I couldn't help but think of the Diaz Bros. in the UFC lol.

96 cobra

Established Member
When he started talking about kardashian he reminded me of ricardo lopez.

He will probably finish out his life in the same manner.

Came here to say just that... the Sword & Scale podcast on Lopez is damn disturbing.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Sub'd to watch later. I'm always down to watch a heart warming underdog story... Or make fun of someone... Either way, sounds like I'll be satisfied.

byeofcr

Established Member
I was skimming through it and realized holy shit thats the guy that cheap shotted floyd sr.. Ended up watching whole thing. In a weird way i almost feel sorry for him. And yet i dont know how none of the regular guys at the gyms just didnt tee off on him. Either they realized he ain't right or what i have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread