The mother load of parts 40k+ in parts selling a few projects

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
well you watched her come alive over the years, always a big fan of the never ending project mode i was in. its sad to see her like that, but she had her day. it is a shame though. but when all is said and done, it was a tad bit much for the street. not sure how the car got wrecked, or why, but all in all, it was just a machine. at least it didnt kill anyone! :beer:

Yea that's true.. Atleast no one died, and I can't imagine the throttle response of a T/S with 10.7 compression It must have been a handful.:beer:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I am just glad I got to ride in that car and appreciate it up close. I actually when hog wild on my own IRS build after seeing the detail of that car up close. Your ad is not doing that car justice.

Boy I hope who ever owned it, had agreed value on insurance, because if it was straight from the insurance guide book, I hope his buy back and part out covers the loan.

It is a shame to see it get parted out, but I can see fixing it and trying to resell a car that well known would depreciate its value.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
After Kevin tuned my car he told me some snot nose kid bought this car and was asking what type of oil to put in the engine...smh

What a shame

ultraspeed

Established Member
Do you have aftermarket fuel rails? I could not really tell from the massive list of items lol.. If you Do how much and please let me know

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
fuel rails are sold. I want to keep the trans togather for a few more weeks and if it is not sold by then i will part the trans out. I will email ya on the chin spoiler

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
After Kevin tuned my car he told me some snot nose kid bought this car and was asking what type of oil to put in the engine...smh

What a shame

I heard the same thing.

1982MustangIA

Established Member
I stopped at his place yesterday to look at a few things, and everything that i looked at was top quality!

Its too bad that the young gentleman that was driving this car didnt truly appreciate all that this car was :nonono: i was blown away by how sanitary the whole build was

Ive bought over 6k in stuff from John no issues!

My wife hates you btw.... but that polished 2.4 kb might just be the perfect anniversary present for her ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread