The Movie: WANTED = Awesome!!!

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I just saw the movie WANTED obviously and I thought it was awesome!!!!!. I am a big fan of Angelina and ding ding she was naked. The kills in the movie were pretty stellar as well. Poor Viper though oh and there was a Mustang in it as well. :coolman:

Cheers :beer:

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
This movie looks like total garbage.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith was also total garbage:bored:

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
She was naked but it was a rear shot, so nothing is really shown. I saw the movie last night too. There's a lot of action, some cool kills, good effects, and good acting but it's so far fetched you kinda have to forget about the idea of anything even close to this stuff actually happening. All that to say, I thought it was pretty good and I think most action folks would probably like it if you go into it w/ the right mindset. Kinda has a little twist at the end which made it interesting too. Overall, I give it a 7/10.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
This movie is a rip off of the game Assasins Creed

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
on a side note. if u like the movie wanted, i suggest you check out the movies "Nightwatch" and "daywatch". they are from the same director and very good movies as well.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Because its about guys running around on roof tops in Jeruselum in like 1500???:dw::nonono::sleeping::shrug:

Read above

The next Assasins Creed game will be set in modern times

Ohms

Established Member
Saw it today, good movie... a little far-fetched? yes but oh well. it was nifty! lots of cool special effects.

cthunder

Established Member
It might not be the same thing but the main idea is:shrug:

''Kill one-save many''

This is based on a comic book from Darkhorse comics... they are the new hotness. Sin City? Theirs. Hellboy? Theirs. 30 days of night? Theirs. The Mask? Theirs. They are also known for making Indiana Jones, Buffy, Star Wars, Alien(s), and Predator into comics.

http://www.dhentertainment.com/project.php?pid=16

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Yeah it was a rear shot but I will take Angelina from any angle it doesn't matter to me Lol. A movie doesn't have to make 100% sense for me to like it. As long as I am entertained I am happy. Mr & Mrs Smith was sweet cmon now LOL. I wish I had a woman to fight with like that. It would make my life more interesting. Spice up the relationship hahaha.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I want you to curve the bullet...

I didn't think it would be good until I saw it was R. I'll definitely see it.

Users who are viewing this thread