The Mustang

Solopony

Established Member
So I've had my car for 4 years and it has 101k on it now. About 90k of those mile have been put on by me. I bought it when I was 20 and this thing has been abused but taken care of service wise. It probably made about 50 recorded passes at the strip, along with plenty of street runs. It's had over 1000 autocross runs with the majority of them happening on slicks. It's been driven through 3 winters. The clutch would have went over 100k but the TOB wasn't having it. Yesterday I stretched it's legs for the first time in a while and went up to Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wi to go watch some racing. It recorded 26mpg driving through Chicago and Milwaukee and I enjoyed all of it. This car still sounds the same it did the first day I put the borla stingers on. When it's clean I always get compliments on how it looks or sounds when I am filling it up. I guess I am just saying I really love this car. It gets driven every day and will continue to for a while. I guess that's all I really had to say.
Oh yeah and I can't wait till I get a terminator.:beer:
ra1.jpg

At the track from phone.

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Excellent!!! Mustang has been a pretty solid car all in all and the GT/Cobra's have always had an exhaust note that brings a smile to the face of any auto enthusiast. You've got your money's worth for sure. Congrats!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread