the naked man

eclipsemustang

Established Member
Anyone else watch how i met your mother? was wondering if anyone was going to try this pick up technique? After the date you go back to one of your places and when the chick leaves the room you strip down, and when she comes back she sees you and laughs and you get lucky or she screams and throws you out. they say it works 2 out of 3 times.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Anyone else watch how i met your mother? was wondering if anyone was going to try this pick up technique? After the date you go back to one of your places and when the chick leaves the room you strip down, and when she comes back she sees you and laughs and you get lucky or she screams and throws you out. they say it works 2 out of 3 times.

I think that show is the funniest show on TV right now... it flies under the radar. I think its also my favorite show.

SVTContique

How i met your mother rocks.

Ive tried the naked man, Not really to get laid, but i did it in highschool to a girl.

She laughed..

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
How i met your mother rocks.

Ive tried the naked man, Not really to get laid, but i did it in highschool to a girl.

She laughed..

Did that scar you for life? Thank god a girl has never laughed at seeing me naked....J/K

Great show. It was a funny episode.

SVTContique

Did that scar you for life? Thank god a girl has never laughed at seeing me naked....J/K

Great show. It was a funny episode.

Har har :coolman:

It was prett awesome.

And yea, another good episode from HIMYM.

So many cool things:
The lemon law
Platinum rule
Naked man
Hot crazy Scale
Crazy eyes
etc.

808GT

Established Member
why even attempt that? if you invited her to come over and she said yes, she want some. if she invited you to come over, she want some. simple logic there...lol

SVTContique

why even attempt that? if you invited her to come over and she said yes, she want some. if she invited you to come over, she want some. simple logic there...lol

No, the point is that if a date is going badly. And you know you wont get any, you make an excuse to go to her apartment, like you need to use the bathroom or whatever. Then just strip naked and see what happens.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya it was really funny. Felt bad for Barney. She was hot.

Never realized how true the Crazy Hot scale was.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
not a good idea in today's legal climate. if it works, great. if it doesn't, the potential downside can be pretty bad

Users who are viewing this thread