The new Shark Feeds!!!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I have stated in several other threads that I would be there, and I was. I carried our banner proudly, and did it justice I think. I'll just let the slip say what needs to be said.

My only mod is the BB&K cold air induction, which didn't have the right reducer from the MAF to inlet pipe. It was too short which caused it to pop off at half track which is displayed in my low 1/4 th MPH. Still, I'll let the slip do the talking.

Dunno where that dyno came from!??!?!?!?! I avoid VA!

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Launching a 4.6 is a little tricky. I cut pretty consistent 2.1's which is no real feat, but I make it up by shifting it like it I stole it. ;-) I'm calling Evan Smith out now for sure. ;-) :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Hitman
:eek: God DAMN!!! You are one accomplished MOFOkin' driver!
Conragats on one sweet time on what amounts to a bone stock car!

Thanks hitman. Say have you been to Team BeefCake Racing lately? I heard they were shutting down? I thoght there was a Hitman over there.

Thanks Jimbo. I think I'm sticking with the gear I have. I'll add some power, but not much. I'm waiting on the 2003 Cobras. :D

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Gr8 White,
Not me over at Team Beef Cake,I'm sure "Hitman" is a fairly common ID LOL,but trust me on this one I have EARNED it":coolman:

And congrats again,those are some staggering numbers('cept that 60' ;-)) Keep us all posted on your times as you begin to add the mods.Should be awesome.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I think I had a 13.5 in her if that damn BB&K POS hadn't come apart. I think that justifies the fact that I have, and will continue to, SPANK LS1's here in the Carolinas. Mind you, they will be stock or only whisper lid cars much like my mod. ;-)

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Hitman
Gr8 White,
Not me over at Team Beef Cake,I'm sure "Hitman" is a fairly common ID LOL,but trust me on this one I have EARNED it":coolman:

And congrats again,those are some staggering numbers('cept that 60' ;-)) Keep us all posted on your times as you begin to add the mods.Should be awesome.

As long as you don't tell me you won't have to kill me right? ;-) :D
Iknow, oink oink of the line huh? :burnout: It'll get better though I'm sure. :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Hey GR8, that's one hell of a good time! Excellent driving!

Thanks man, but I'm no better than the average driver. I will never let the big head set on these shoulders. (it might break my little neck anyway ;-) ) :burnout:

JBVobra

Banned
that's a nice time. congrats.

Here's the best for me in my g/f's 01 Bullitt. The car was bone stock besides 17" 275/40 nittos borrowed from my Cobra:

1004391261.jpg

put some drs on that car and get that 60ft down. It sure is a rush when a car hooks up!

:D

Syphon59

Established Member
There are 2 factors factors playing here.

1. You have a factory freak
2. You must be one HELL of a driver

Nice times though.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Syphon59
There are 2 factors factors playing here.

1. You have a factory freak
2. You must be one HELL of a driver

Nice times though.

Trust me guys the car is no freak. I did drive it hard on that pass, but anyone could do it. I'm no super driver. :coolman:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by JBVobra

Here's the best for me in my g/f's 01 Bullitt. The car was bone stock besides 17" 275/40 nittos borrowed from my Cobra:

1004391261.jpg

put some drs on that car and get that 60ft down. It sure is a rush when a car hooks up!

Man that is a gr8 time!! You're at raceway park in NJ on that one too right? I'd love to try mine there once. I think the NJ tracks are a little faster than our tracks down here, being the better elevation and track prep. Still no matter how you slice it that is flying!! Nice work! :burnout:

Syphon59

Established Member
I was just saying considering that most the 99+ GT's run 13.9-14.4 STOCK. It's rare to see one break deep into the 13's stock. You sir have a Factory Freak.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I was just saying considering that most the 99+ GT's run 13.9-14.4 STOCK. It's rare to see one break deep into the 13's stock. You sir have a Factory Freak.
I'll disagree only to the extent that the bump in compression and slightly more agressive programming on the '01s drop a couple of tenths off your quoted times...
Those timeslips (plural, because now we're talking about a "factory freak" Bullitt, as well :-D) are testaments to the skills of the drivers, as well, IMO...

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Hey JBVobra, that is one hell of a nice Cobra ya got there man! I love atlantic blue too. Welcome to the site by the way.

Jimbo and GR8WHITE, wow the 2V has come a LONG way!

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member

He DOES NOT have a factory freak!

Its all according to your track prep, wind, humidity, time of day, air temp, track temp, location etc...........

I was there when Don ran what he did and he has the same car as me with less bolt-ons, in fact he only has the bbk cold air.

Last year when my car ran 8.90 flat in the 1/8th everybody and thier brother said that I had a freak.
I ran the car 2 times and achieved back to back 13.93s and had never raced a 5-speed before that day!!!!!!

I dynoed at 255 rwhp and 303 lb/ft of tq and what does everyone say immediately...???... You have a freak!

I say Bull Shit , All of our 4.6 bretheren have the capabilities to achieve this.

Syphon It may be that you have not witnessed this because of your location ?

Talk to you guys later...
Mike

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by JBVobra

1004391261.jpg

Great times and welcome to an actually knowledgable crowd. Unlike the one at Mustangworld.

Users who are viewing this thread