The next best NXT

werstlna

Established Member
When Meguiar's NXT came out a couple years ago I thought it was pretty good, but now I guess I'm looking for something a little smoother to the touch and longer lasting. Is this asking too much? Or should I just break down and switch to Zaino and be done with it?

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
When Meguiar's NXT came out a couple years ago I thought it was pretty good, but now I guess I'm looking for something a little smoother to the touch and longer lasting. Is this asking too much? Or should I just break down and switch to Zaino and be done with it?

Try NXT 2.0 - you will be impressed. I didn't like the 1st version of NXT and didn't think I'd go back but I gave it a shot. Less streaking, much more durability.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
NXT 2.0 is good for a wash and wax. I'd spend a couple dollars more for better products.

SVT2122

Established Member
NXT 2.0 is good for a wash and wax. I'd spend a couple dollars more for better products.

I second this opinion, my truck was sitting for a month in my drive way. I just washed, clayed, and NXT 2.0 with a black pad and these are my results.

DSCN0107.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

There were swirls in it when I was done claying, the NXT did an awesome job of hiding them for a show I was going to in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread