The North Dallas Friday Night GTG is back!

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
I saw this too. I'd be interested in coming out as well. Car needs a clutch but still drives. I'm in Fort Worth

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Why? I get my C5 back tomorrow wanted to cruise the hell out of it. Maybe ill just drive around all night. Lol

Saw your car yesterday :) Looking good. I'm picking up mine today lol..about to head up there and then get it inspected..just picked up the registration for it as well. I'm sure we can drum up interest to get this meet going again.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Why? I get my C5 back tomorrow wanted to cruise the hell out of it. Maybe ill just drive around all night. Lol

If someone else wants to take it over and post it up all over the place, go for it. I'll come out occasionally and hang out too. It just gets annoying to go through all the effort of posting it up in several places only for people to commit to going, then bail on it last moment. Shit gets old.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Unfortunately, it's not going on right now. Perhaps when the weather is nicer at night, this meet might start back up. I just got my car back and then the meet stops..such is life I guess lol.

johnny--2k

Daily Grind...
Established Member
I'd be down for a meet. I'm moving down there from WI, driving down on the 20th, family in town that weekend, but after that, I'm game just about any time!

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
My car is operational now even though the fuel system is not 100%. I would be down to make it out..can't promise every week, but definately 2 out of 4 weeks a month.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Hell yes and like Kevin said... Maybe start em in like a month? Mid sept should be 80s at night again...

Ok, we'll do that. I'm thinking only doing it every other week though. That way people are more encouraged to attend instead of sitting at the house sayin "eh..I'll just go next week".

Users who are viewing this thread