The Official Dallas Weekly GTG Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuerte150

Established Member
I went to this back back in the day when i had my Fox, my name is mentioned on the second page but i think my username got deleted or something.

Im getting back into a stang here soon, was checking to see if anything was still going on.

Gopedxr

Established Member
This happens every friday is it a set place? I am going to be out this way in march and would to meet some of guys and check out some cobras and such.

03SVTSnakeBite

Sick Snake
Established Member
Is there a current friday meet going on as of August 13, 2010? I've seen another thread for a Friday night GTG. 190 and Coit i think....is that the same meet as we are talking about here?? Someone let me know asap because I'm looking for something to do tomorrow night (car related)

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I believe they just starting meeting up again for the summer around 9:00pm on Friday's at coit/190 on the big parking lot on the NW side of George Bush (190) to just hang out. There is another thread about it below, but I don't think anyone has posted up lately.

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
Hey is this an every week thing? In new to the forum but have lived in Dallas my whole life (except the time in the Corps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread