The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!

TheRealJoeDirt

Established Member
comeback when your knowledge base is out of limp mode.

How in the hell you know what my knowledge is?

While I haven't seen one of Lund's 2011 tunes, I have seen quite a few of others.
I'm sure he can tune quite well on the dyno, but based on what I've seen with his boxed tunes, I'd cover my ass and check things well before I go and beat on my car. That was the only intent of my post.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Have any of you guys with butt dynos actually put your cars on an ACTUAL dyno to check the ACTUAL numbers or ACTUAL A/F ratios?................please don't tell us what you guys with "butt dynos" have been using for a wideband!:nono:

I've seen SEVERAL Lund canned tunes to be lean as hell!

why yes i have. datalogging. and on a dyno.

ill datalog this tune and post it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
How in the hell you know what my knowledge is?

While I haven't seen one of Lund's 2011 tunes, I have seen quite a few of others.
I'm sure he can tune quite well on the dyno, but based on what I've seen with his boxed tunes, I'd cover my ass and check things well before I go and beat on my car. That was the only intent of my post.

how can they **** up an intake addition tune with a global spark increase and a/f?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Have any of you guys with butt dynos actually put your cars on an ACTUAL dyno to check the ACTUAL numbers or ACTUAL A/F ratios?................please don't tell us what you guys with "butt dynos" have been using for a wideband!:nono:

I've seen SEVERAL Lund canned tunes to be lean as hell!

I've logged quite a few 2011/2012 Lund tunes on my dyno.
FYI, the dyno wideband is useless and if you knew anything about these cars, you'd know why. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread