The ORIGINAL stainless coolant crossover plugs, BACK FOR GOOD!

elcobrita

Established Member
Do you have any solid ones in stock? If so, pm me your paypal address. Thanks

Aubz

Established Member
pm me info on drilled and tapped one please

Last edited:

98mark8lsc

Established Member
I've only got a few of the solid plugs at the moment (doing another batch of them soon), but I've got like 10-15 of the drilled/tapped ones available. Even if you don't plan on using it for a temperature sensor, I include the small plug to block the hole off when not in use.

98mark8lsc

Established Member
Hey friends, I wanted to apologize for being so absent lately. I've been working 12-hour night shifts, 6 days a week, since the beginning of October and haven't had much of a chance to do very much. I live about an hour away from work, so with 2 hours of driving on top of that, I'm half dead when I get home.

To add to that, my property flooded twice in this same period of time, filling my crawlspace and flooding into the garage through the foundation wall. I had to replace my downstairs HVAC unit both times! I built a flood wall out of railroad ties last week and hurt my back in the process while moving them, so I've got that going on as well.

Lol, it's not a good time in my life right now! Please bear with me, as I'm pretty slow right now, but I'm hoping to be back up to 100% around the beginning of the new year.

Feel free to PM me with any requests, just please bear with me.

Thanks!
Jay

98mark8lsc

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm pretty much back up to normal. I can get plugs in the mail usually within a day or 2 at the most.

As always, feel free to hit me up with any questions! :D

Users who are viewing this thread