The production GT500 with stripes will not have shelby on the back.

iceman241

Banned
Hey i have a magazine that says that the production GT500 with stripes will not have shelbys name on the back tell me how to post it and i will.

iceman241

Banned
Ok everyone i found someone on here who has where it talks about the production GT500 with stripes not having the shelby name on the back go to the thread on here where it says Shelby GT500 in Mays issue of MPH Mag it talks about it in that thread.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
I couldn't care less, and if nobody else is responding it's probably because they don't care either.

Further, the car isn't released yet, and PLENTY can change by then, especially something as insignificant as some letters slapped on the back of the car.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
iceman241 said:
As many as i can this is important information everyone needs to know.

you have a PM...

redundant, annoying posting is not a good way to win friends and influence people :bored:

Last edited:

iceman241

Banned
Well eichisama the magazine said for sure that the production GT500 with stripes will not have the Shelby letters on the back how much clearer do i have to say it. And also if shelbys name isnt on the back of the ones with stripes that means the cars price will drop like the rest of the cobras in the past cause his name is a collectors item dont believe me look at the older shelbys they are worth a fortune why cause they are called shelbys duh. ANd i just put this post on today and i can promise you alot of people will find this interesting if you dont like it dont come in and have a pissy attiude like a little child. And JB how am i being annoying by telling people the new news dont see it sorry anyway dont come into a topic room and talk about something else thats rude.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
1) I've read this same post of yours in at least 3 different threads, all off-topic except for this one (since that's the thread title). People like polls - if you really want to see who cares, make a poll: a) must have SHELBY letters, b) don't want 'em, c) who cares?

2) If the advertised model name is "Shelby GT500", then having the letters on the back doesn't mean squat in terms of collectability or price. Did it make a difference for the late 60's cars?

3) Your writing style is incredibly irritating. Please learn to use punctuation, capitals, and line breaks if you want people to bother reading your posts. If you realy feel this topic is that important, you should do what you can to get people to _read_ what you write.

4) The magazine said it, therefore it MUST be true??? :poke: Like _everything_ about this car, it's still under development and subject to change by its debut in 2006.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
iceman241 said:
Well eichisama the magazine said for sure that the production GT500 with stripes will not have the Shelby letters on the back how much clearer do i have to say it. And also if shelbys name isnt on the back of the ones with stripes that means the cars price will drop like the rest of the cobras in the past cause his name is a collectors item dont believe me look at the older shelbys they are worth a fortune why cause they are called shelbys duh. ANd i just put this post on today and i can promise you alot of people will find this interesting if you dont like it dont come in and have a pissy attiude like a little child. And JB how am i being annoying by telling people the new news dont see it sorry anyway dont come into a topic room and talk about something else thats rude.

if you want to continue to be a participating member here you need to heed the PM I sent you

at this point, specifically read rule #10

iceman241

Banned
Well eichisama if you dont care wheather the shelby lettering should be on there or not then why are you even in this thread makes no sence to me dumba**. But anyway people we need for Ford to know we want the shelby letters on the back of the ones with stripes we need to let our voice be heard this so sucks that it wont be on there i mean people who dont get shelbys with stripes it will basically look like the regualer Gt comeon ford dont do this to us put them on put them on.

iceman241

Banned
What do you mean pm and i got my meassege out anyway so it doesnt matter. Why are you people acting like little babies all i am doing is telling people about the new news i found out.

WDW MKR

Established Member
No one ****ing cares! The Shelby lettering rumor has been around for a while. Despite what any magazine says, no one knows what is going to be on a car that is over a year away from sale. And as eichisama mentioned, the lettering on the car has nothing to do with it's value. The VIN will decide what kind of car it is, not what kind of emblems are stuck on the side/rear.

iceman241

Banned
Hey WDW MKR if you dont care you know where the door is. I think i rather believe what the magazine says rather then you i think they know more about then you do. Man rude people.

iceman241

Banned
And actually they will know what the production car looks like before a year have you forgot car shows that are going to show what the production car looks like before it even comes out.

iceman241

Banned
How am i wrong by saying what the magazine said that the production GT500 that have stripes will have no shelby letters on back just quoting what is said is all.

Users who are viewing this thread