The Purge

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Went to go see it last night. It was not all it was hyped up to me - and it was a rather short movie. Anyone else see it or plan on seeing it?

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Was really excited for this one. Too predictable, and not enough action. Was hoping to see more purge in general, not just the family. Decent ending IMO.

mifordman

Established Member
Went to see it Friday night with the girl. I'd give it a "meh" we weren't upset that we went to go see it but we sure were not talking about it on the ride home.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
The Internship was good, I would suggest seeing that over The Purge. Heard it wasn't that great from numerous people.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
it was okay. won't be missing out if you see it on dvd. we all know next week is when people will be heading to the theater in droves. lol!

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
I will not see it, but people in America got it to the #1 spot this week.. Made $34mill but cost $3mill to make.

Wicked81

Established Member
saw it in the theater this past week.....save your $$ people, it's a solid rental

Also, clearly a Pro-Gun, NRA approved movie

I thought it was worth seeing. I see nothing wrong with the NRA or defending the 2nd amendment.

Users who are viewing this thread