The rarest Saleen EVER PRODUCED!!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
WTF... Is the guy thinking?? Ricers this days lol.. :bash: :fm:

ohh i call Bs theres not Saleen Civic lol. :bs:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Seriously, the saleens the roushes etc, should all have an application to be filled out before you may buy any part from them, this application shall include a self portrait of you next to your car.

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
No, that was for real...you must not have heard the story. Mr. Saleen got a very high contract earlier in the year to make honda saleens but while they were in production the plant mysteriously burned down leaving the only sole survivor #414 which happened to be the last one produced. This is car is reportedly worth millions. Minor details set it off from the rest and let you know its a true honda saleen. First is the popriveted/ molded center hood scoop that feeds the massive saleen charger thats strapped to 1.8l block. Another thing that came standard to put that power to the ground was 195/60/15's all the way around. They also wanted to add stylish cues such as skinny racing stripes seperated apart but what seems like eternity. Yep its a shame the plant got burned down. Rumor has it #414 has disappeared (possible driven off a bridge) and never to be seen again.

Meyer

Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
WoW, you would think the ricers would straighten that guy out. Imagine if a mustang showed up with a vtec sticker on it.

Me and my brother were driving down the highway when all of a sudden we both screamed VTEC. Sure enough mustang GT goin down the road sporting the VTEC sticker. I am hoping it was just for shits and giggles, never know though.

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
DHG BULLITT said:
Seriously, the saleens the roushes etc, should all have an application to be filled out before you may buy any part from them, this application shall include a self portrait of you next to your car.

+1.. They should first ensure u have a mustang NOW..lol..Second, they should ensure your car doesnt look better than you do.. Ugly people dont deserve nice cars..lol JK<-- Which if anyone flamed that, kinda says lil bout them :p

stangfreak

Established Member
that cant be real cmon..............how in the world can someone drive around like that for real. i hope someone throws that car off a cliff

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Well, thats about what I think of most of Saleen's cars.

I have to admit, having the S7's wheels fall off during several races didn't impress me one bit.`

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
mblgjr said:
Well, thats about what I think of most of Saleen's cars.

I have to admit, having the S7's wheels fall off during several races didn't impress me one bit.`

Thanks for the compliments :nonono: ..Hmmm, maybe someone should have checked to see if the lug nuts were tightened :idea: ...I dont see how u can call one of the nicest manufactured vehicles built "S7" un impressive because some dumb shit forgot to tighten the lugnuts...If it was a flaw from the factory, then I would have to agree with u

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
Thanks for the compliments :nonono: ..Hmmm, maybe someone should have checked to see if the lug nuts were tightened :idea: ...I dont see how u can call one of the nicest manufactured vehicles built "S7" un impressive because some dumb shit forgot to tighten the lugnuts...If it was a flaw from the factory, then I would have to agree with u

This was not one event, but rather several occurances on the S7 racecars that use the Monolug setup. Happened to multiple cars at multiple races.

I've also dealt with some of his body parts, which don't fit that well frankly.

I'm not judging my opinion of Saleen on one event, I've observed his cars since the beginning. I am just of the opinion that he's overrated as a whole.

Saleen's production units are usuall slick though, just not my taste.

95riosnake

Established Member
FindemorGrindem said:
No, that was for real...you must not have heard the story. Mr. Saleen got a very high contract earlier in the year to make honda saleens but while they were in production the plant mysteriously burned down leaving the only sole survivor #414 which happened to be the last one produced. This is car is reportedly worth millions. Minor details set it off from the rest and let you know its a true honda saleen. First is the popriveted/ molded center hood scoop that feeds the massive saleen charger thats strapped to 1.8l block. Another thing that came standard to put that power to the ground was 195/60/15's all the way around. They also wanted to add stylish cues such as skinny racing stripes seperated apart but what seems like eternity. Yep its a shame the plant got burned down. Rumor has it #414 has disappeared (possible driven off a bridge) and never to be seen again.

I think that deserves a few of these... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread