The sprayed ls2 gto dyno vid...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Friend of mine has a gto with a 100 and bolt ons dyno'ed 470ish and 540tq...it rolls out no doubt.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Theres a local guy that has one...i know its cammed...not sure wat else except its sprayed but Idk how much of that either. anyways he mad 440 rwhp w/o spray and 570 rwhp on the spray.

redocmach1

Established Member
the dyno is a sprayed number.

and ws6, chris just bought a badass cam for the goat, install is near, also is a kb bap, 150 shot jets, new dr's and a ls7 clutch, and some new brakes lol it should be good to go after that.

redocmach1

Established Member
So that GTO is putting out 600rwhp in that vid w/o spray or with it?

the dyno vid was on spray

by chance were your in front of the bookstore last week at asu. i swear i saw a black cobra with a h/e, hoosier rears, and it was black with chrome just like yours, i actually took a pic of the beaut, is this you? if so man you are close to us we should definately set up a run against the gto.

pic:

o8zzfq.jpg

venomws6

Established Member
the dyno is a sprayed number.

and ws6, chris just bought a badass cam for the goat, install is near, also is a kb bap, 150 shot jets, new dr's and a ls7 clutch, and some new brakes lol it should be good to go after that.

The car will be very mean,
I wouldnt get LS7 Clutch if I were him with that kind of power he will toast it very fast.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
the dyno vid was on spray

by chance were your in front of the bookstore last week at asu. i swear i saw a black cobra with a h/e, hoosier rears, and it was black with chrome just like yours, i actually took a pic of the beaut, is this you? if so man you are close to us we should definately set up a run against the gto.

pic:

o8zzfq.jpg

Haha yeah that's me, every Tues and Thurs those meters rob me blind.

I'm usually at the Pavs with some Cobras and GT500s we may be up there this Saturday after the Berge car show.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Thanks man, so do you drive that red Mach or do you have a GTO now? I never see that Mach 1 around here or at the Pavs

redocmach1

Established Member
i daily drive a vw gti vr6 all modded and shit, my mustang is back home in my garage in cali, i miss it so much i wish i had it out here! lol

my room mate/ good friend has the gto, his name is chris, its a beast.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
i daily drive a vw gti vr6 all modded and shit, my mustang is back home in my garage in cali, i miss it so much i wish i had it out here! lol

my room mate/ good friend has the gto, his name is chris, its a beast.

Oh ok, he didn't have a 96ish Cobra before the GTO did he? I know one of the guys that hangs out with the those GTO guys had a Cobra before and is still really into them, i've talked to him a few times at the Pav's

redocmach1

Established Member
no no only had the gto. anyway yea we go to pavs sometimes well c u there next time i hop, we should set up, it would be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread