The SVTOA 2007 Sebring On Track is now open for registration.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'll be just returning from Iraq. I am going to miss it this year. It was definetly worth the trip last year!

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I got one Trans Am, and one Grand Prix registered, All the times I have been to the track with several clubs, I have seen only one "Street" Camaro, several race cars, but only one streetable Z28. Got a good mix this year from a 2005 Lamborghin Gallardo, several Porsche's, and of course a couple of Mustangs. Spd... if you want to come out, I am sure that you will have a great time, as 95% of us do not care what you drive, only that you enjoy motorsports.

Last edited:

spddmn24

Established Member
edz said:
I got one Trans Am, and one Grand Prix registered, All the times I have been to the track with several clubs, I have seen only one "Street" Camaro, several race cars, but only one streetable Z28. Got a good mix this year from a 2005 Lamborghin Gallardo, several Porsche's, and of course a couple of Mustangs. Spd... if you want to come out, I am sure that you will have a great time, as 95% of us do not car what you drive, only that you enjoy motorsports.

I would but I'm tight on money right now and I can't afford the registration, tires, brake pads, ect. :( I just blew a head gasket so I used that as an excuse to have my heads ported some more and thats where all my money went. :bash: I'm propably going to try to do some PBOC evens this year, does anyone here run in that group? And are there any other good groups to run with in FL?

Last edited:

spdfrkFL

Track Addict
Established Member
spddmn24 said:
I would but I'm tight on money right now and I can't afford the registration, tires, brake pads, ect. :( I just blew a head gasket so I used that as an excuse to have my heads ported some more and thats where all my money went. :bash: I'm propably going to try to do some PBOC evens this year, does anyone here run in that group? And are there any other good groups to run with in FL?

There is a bunch of us S. Florida guys that run with the PBOC. Excellent group that's very well ran.

Edz, Frank the tank, Fastduo, and a few others have been running with them for years.

I'm planning on doing Homestead in June and Sebring in Sept.,Oct, and Dec.

PCA and NASA are some of the other groups that the S. Florida Track Dawgs run with.

Last edited:

edz

Retired.
Established Member
PBOC is, like Craig said were we spend most of our time. However, the yearly SVTOA Sebring event is the largest gathering of On Track Cobras/Mustangs in the county. We also specialize in Novices, many folks have had their first track experience with us, and gone on to many more events.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I still got a couple of spots for qualified Solo drivers. and one intermediate just opened up.

Last edited:

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
The event was awsome. For those of you who have never done this, This is a must do event.
Thanks EdZ and all the other staff who worked so hard to pull this off. It was great!

Users who are viewing this thread