The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
Hey guys, those of you who came tonight know what had happened. The Talon lost it's 3rd and 4th gear. Thanks to blinelaxd27 and type911 for the help. But luckily enough the arranged race did happen. The videos will be posted tomorrow. Winter project shall start early...

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
xxrusianxx said:
Hey guys, those of you who came tonight know what had happened. The Talon lost it's 3rd and 4th gear. Thanks to blinelaxd27 and type911 for the help. But luckily enough the arranged race did happen. The videos will be posted tomorrow. Winter project shall start early...
well if its any consolation you had me:burnout:

i had a good time tonight. hopefully we can get similar meets more often

chuckstang

Established Member
It was nice meeting you all, sorry I had to jet so soon. I wish we could have raced some more earlier.
svtsmo-I think I see you around in hull a lot in my black 99
We gota do this more often when the weather is nice!
I hope no one got pulled over cause Im sure some Ahole was gona call the cops on us eventually
later

snake bite 03

LOL who the hell was that laughing lol.. U guys get any vids of any 1 running me i think i ran you in that mach 1 then missed 3rd.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
fdawg did u guys do anything after they homo cop told u guys to bounce? the 99 procharged cobra was looking for u he wanted to race

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
blinelaxd27 said:
fdawg did u guys do anything after they homo cop told u guys to bounce? the 99 procharged cobra was looking for u he wanted to race

no we just went back to medford. i'm down to run him whenever, should be a sick race. just let me know when and where

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
no we just went back to medford. i'm down to run him whenever, should be a sick race. just let me know when and where

Maybe we could meet up next weekend somewhere if ppl are down. I would be down. Rt24 did seem prety good.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i have to work at 4, so long as its earlier, i'm down.

also, if we're gonna be "cruisin"again, we'll wanna do it early, as sunday will be a heavy traffic day

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:

Actualy I never said that. They Just want to see it. I was looking for you guys because I still wanted to Cruise. I dont think I want any of that car of yours. Unless its off the Bottle. My car is down Untill next Spring anyways. Takeing the P1SC Off to get it rebuilt along with My IRS.

Geof

Users who are viewing this thread