"The TANK" Now available at Lethal Performance

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
OH YEAH!!!!!

Lethal Performance is proud to announce that we're now carrying M-H Racing's newest addition to the GT500 market... THE TANK!!

"THE TANK" $649.00

thetank.png

M-H Racing 07-10 GT500 The Tank Intercooler/Radiator Reservoir [MH-GT500TANK] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

You've heard about it and probably seen pictures of it online somewhere.. Well now you can purchase it exclusively from your friends at Lethal Performance

Constructed of .120 5053 aluminum, this is the strongest tank in the industry. All fittings are precision machined from billet aluminum, not just a cheap tack weld to hold on the hose like those on others. Innovative mounting bracket makes this tank bolt in firmly. The Tank not only holds 104 fl. oz. (over twice the stock capacity); it also allows you to pack it with ice in between runs at the track to help cooling of the intercooler system.

There is no tank on the market that looks better and cleans up the engine bay like this one … It looks like a factory piece!

Features include:
Bolt in, direct replacement, no modifications needed. Larger capacity over stock, Lowers IAT when packed with ice, faster cool down, large fuel style 4" cap, custom machined aluminum cap threads and fittings. Powder coated to match your factory blower, and valve covers.

Our first batch of tanks should be ready to ship within 1 week. You can place the order online or by giving us a call and we'll be glad to assist you.

M-H Racing 07-10 GT500 The Tank Intercooler/Radiator Reservoir [MH-GT500TANK] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

thetank.png

Big thanks to Jake and Bill for not only making an amazing looking tank but for giving Lethal Performance the first opportunity to market it.

Lethal Performance Sponsored Chris Hetzel's 4.0L Whipple Powered 08 Gt500.

DSC01959.jpg

Jake from M-H Racing's KB Powered GT500
stockenginebaynewtank.jpg

Last edited:

svt1111

Established Member
Jake, Bill, nice work on the Tank. I will have to get one on my car once I start my cooling mods.

One feature I like about it, is the way the sides of the Tank itself blend into the same angle as the cam covers on the motor. Makes the whole engine bay look 'clean.' Again, nice work!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thanks! And the bend angles follow the contour of the grill too!
Call Jared and order one up!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It should work with the C&R radiator as well, correct?

AlanSVT

Established Member
Well I was dealing with them direct. I wonder if I have to go through you all now? Its not a bad thing. I was just wondering what I should be doing? LOL

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Here is a copy of the email sent out by MHR:

"Hey guys,

We just wanted to send out a quick update for the Tank. As you may or may not have seen on the forums, we are proud to announce that LethalPerformance.com will be the exclusive vendor for our tanks. The first batch is at powdercoat as I'm sending this email and will be ready to ship next week! You can still feel free contact us for tech questions or production updates, but please contact Lethal Performance for sales.
Thanks everyone for the support!

MHR "

AlanSVT

Established Member
Yeah I got the same email. So I suppose I will just end up going to lethal now....Which is not a bad thing.

tvuser

Established Member
Is there going to be one made with a screw on pressure cap? I would love to get one of these but I am not going to run a pressurized system on a fuel cap. It is an awesome looking unit though.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Is there going to be one made with a screw on pressure cap? I would love to get one of these but I am not going to run a pressurized system on a fuel cap. It is an awesome looking unit though.

Yes they are making one right now with the stock caps. That is the one I am holding out for and they should be coming out soon. I ws told they started working on them about a week ago.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yes they are making one right now with the stock caps. That is the one I am holding out for and they should be coming out soon. I ws told they started working on them about a week ago.

That is correct :pop:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That is correct :pop:

So whats up when you going to make one for my car man? Looking lame under my hood. BTW you should have came last night, some nice cars. I ran a 14.4 best but the car is stock. Me and Jeff had a close one but he caught me at the end of the track.

Users who are viewing this thread