The Threat is becoming Reality (NHRA Champion Antron Brown Warns Congress That Motorsports Is at Risk)

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Antron Brown is a good hearted, down to earth guy. I have met him in several occasions.
I hope someone listens
I recently took my nephew out for the fist time in my SS. He is only 12yrs old. The look on his face and the smile was priceless! He looked over to me and said......I cant wait to build me a car like this one day and have fun racing it. I looked at him and I just couldnt tell him whats coming and that his dreams were a lost cause. You see.....its about the future......our kids!! That's what Im fighting for.....my nephew.......our future!! They deserve the same culture and hobbies that we had a chance to enjoy!!!!

fangin2u

Established Member
It’s all going away, competitive sports that is. Now it’s all about inclusion and equality and equity. The Democrats have destroyed our way of life which includes our pastime also. I’m 65, from Charlotte NC, I’ve seen NHRA race on pit road at Charlotte Motor Speedway and my share of NASCAR races. If anyone would have told me back in the 70’s that Richard Petty would be a cuck for BLM, I wouldn’t have believed it. Communism is in full swing.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The left does not want ICE in any shape or form. Killing off an entire industry bothers them less than zero.

Users who are viewing this thread