The time has come

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Tough situation, Aaron. Hate to see you lose such a beautiful Cobra. I've been unemployed since Aug '03, except for a small P/T job for a few months (security dick). I may have one on the line now ... still waiting. That's why I had (have ) a sign on mine - if I get back into a decent job, I'll keep it with no regret.

I'd give up one of the family jewels for a beauty like yours.

Dan

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Originally posted by Dano
Tough situation, Aaron. Hate to see you lose such a beautiful Cobra. I've been unemployed since Aug '03, except for a small P/T job for a few months (security dick). I may have one on the line now ... still waiting. That's why I had (have ) a sign on mine - if I get back into a decent job, I'll keep it with no regret.

I'd give up one of the family jewels for a beauty like yours.

Dan

Thanks Dan :beer:

I could probably swing it, but it's the uncertainty of the job market that has me nervous. We'll see what happens, I have a decent amount saved already, I just hate to tap into it.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Unfortunetly, you got to do what you got to do.

Its a beautiful car and I'll put the word out on it. A few of the local guys are picking up on these little pearls (sn95 cobras) and they keep getting snatched up off lots around here.

BUt yours is def a rare jewel indeed!

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
Unfortunetly, you got to do what you got to do.

Its a beautiful car and I'll put the word out on it. A few of the local guys are picking up on these little pearls (sn95 cobras) and they keep getting snatched up off lots around here.

BUt yours is def a rare jewel indeed!

Thanks Doug, I appreciate it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread