The Top this pic thread!!!

haybale

Don't upset Little Man!!!
Established Member
Thanks all, His name is Patrick. I was driving reasonable, then baby momma said his head is crowning, I was like yea sure it is, I look over and there is his head and shortly after his body, I asked if he was breathing she said yes. I asked do you want me to pull over? She is freeking out and says I DON"T KNOW, I said the heck with it I'll get to the hospital quicker the the bus so hazards on horn blairing and we made it there!!!

Here is a pic edited by FordFanStan, it took him 5 minutes!!

PatrickPostcard.png

Last edited:

uncooked

Established Member
I remember seeing this along time ago maybe on nloc...

Someone posted up a picture of a alley with a big burnout and said "haybale leaving for the hospital"

Do you have that picture i laughed so hard when i saw that :lol1: Im guessing you were at someones house when you had to go?

Congrats and definetely try to keep the truck for him that would be so cool to have :rockon:

5pointHo

Established Member
HEY .. sorry ive been neglecting you! been super busy at work but when do you go back to SD for good? im in the process of trying to move and all this other crap. i have to go down to SD soon to see my brother and stuff and i wanna see your baaaby. yesh?

manOwar

Established Member
This will be one to tell the grand kids!!! Congrats to you and the misses!!!

BTW.. They're never to old (or young in your case) to hear... "NO, YOU CAN'T DRIVE MY SVT!!! GET YOUR OWN!!

haybale

Don't upset Little Man!!!
Established Member
uncooked that was FordFanStan, that was leaving my place, Stan and I were at the bar when she said it was time!!!

It's all good McWasty, I've met up with a few SVT owners out here in the valley!!! We meet up every wednesday. Call me if you wanna go or for directions!!

Thanks all,

Users who are viewing this thread