• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
OP do you realize that ANY AND ALL operational aircraft will have thrust and lift regardless of this absolute retard of a treadmill? The rolling resistance would easily be overcome by very small amounts of throttle unless you have awful wheel bearings or the brakes are stuck

Deceptive's retarded argument was taking wings off an aircraft and saying "hEy nOw iT wOnT FlY"... well no shit...

All your 4 forces ARE present, treadmill or no treadmill...

Until planes are somehow powered by their wheels you non flight people will remain to be wrong in the most sad way.

*adds the airman handbook to somehow close argument* sorry, wrong.

:D

Star Wars Salute GIF

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This poor poor pilot reminds me of the doctors recommending masks and covid shots… :ROFLMAO:

You can have all the college degrees, certificates, licenses, etc…. But without critical thinking skills, you are ****ed…. Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I dont go there for the food. Cheap beer... Easy women. Lol.

Who tf actually eats at Applebees
The one here by me is across the street from two hotels full of tourists, so...
Those two hotels are still because of the hurricane though, they got ****ed up.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
This poor poor pilot reminds me of the doctors recommending masks and covid shots… :ROFLMAO:

You can have all the college degrees, certificates, licenses, etc…. But without critical thinking skills, you are ****ed…. Lol
You think of all people, a pilot would understand that the wheels aren’t what make the plane move forward. Lmao

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
OP spent a lot of time typing to make himself look like a moron. Massive fail

You do understand that the wheels are free to turn independently of how fast the plane is moving, right? The thrust of the engines pushes the plane forward regardless of what the wheels are doing. The treadmill will just cause the wheels to spin twice as fast as if they were on stationary ground.

Anyone that brings up running on a treadmill as a comparison is also a moron. Your feet create your movement on the treadmill. It would only be comparable if the planes wheels were what created its acceleration.

read this again, only slower and outloud.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Uh... 5? Is 5 the answer? Please let 5 be the answer, I need some positivity in my life today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread