The truth about Toby Mcguire(spiderman)

simpman

game artist
Established Member
To give you venom they have to go through the whole history of the Black suit and how Spidey got it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by SNK BITN
They could do the quick story on that part and get straight to venom eating spidey up.

:nono: :nono: :nono: I want the whole story. Also I want to see a "fast ball special" in X3. The new Punisher movie is supposed to be non-kiddie friendly.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Didn't they get the black substance from the Moon? Didn't it make Spidey extra strong but made him have evil temptations. But he overcame it and it latch on to Brock?

They could do a prologue opening then it could be Spidey transitioning to the black suit, and during that time venom could be created, then a final showdown at the end when Spidey resorts back to his Red and blue suit and beats venom.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
More likely scenario would be J Jonah Jameson's son would come back from a moon mission (he's an astronaut to those that don't know) and the symbiote would have stowed away on his moon ship.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Isnt that how it went in the cartoons? The spaceship lands on the bridge, spidey goes in to check things out and the black symbiote attaches to spideys body. Thats when spidey realizes that the suit is beginning to take him over.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
I thought originally he liked it when it took him over but it was corrupting him, or something like that.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
From what i heard, in the next movie. MJ is gonna have a crush on JJ's son, the astronaut, and that maybe could be a intro to Venom somehow, probably wont see himm to Movie 4, mayyyybe movie 3. And thats why JJ hates Spidey so much, because he thinks his Son is more of a Hero than Spiderman, someone who hides behind the mask! Or at least a little blue bird told me so.

Users who are viewing this thread