The truth about Toby Mcguire(spiderman)

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Uhhhh......it was about a joke but....I guess a thread about the movie is ok since I no longer have any choice in the matter, lol.....hehehe.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by Whitten
Uhhhh......it was about a joke but....I guess a thread about the movie is ok since I no longer have any choice in the matter, lol.....hehehe.

Ok ok, I'll get the thread back on track.

REPOST. :beer:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
It's Doc Ock. This is taken from a scene where he just wiped out an entire operating room staff. The bloody way.

docock5.jpe

Going to be a little more intense than the first one.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I honestly was let down by first one...To be honest,my favorite part of the first one was the ending scene when he's swinging through the bldngs.......lol..

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
Ok ok, I'll get the thread back on track.

REPOST. :beer:

:lol: hahaha tellin it like it is, thats why I like you
slap.gif

You cant have Max Carnage as a villan until you've had a taste of Venom. Dont forget his name was mentioned in part 1 as Eddie Brock :loser:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by 28 fangs
I honestly was let down by first one...To be honest,my favorite part of the first one was the ending scene when he's swinging through the bldngs.......lol..

the first movie was just to give you the origin of the hero. Now you get to see him whoop some ass in the next one. The same way the X-Men movie did it.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
In JJs office when he is first looking for shots of SM. JJ asks Robie if Brock could land some pictures. He couldn't, something about he was already out on assignment, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread