The tuners @ bama have been bz with the 15 stang!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
They recently went 10.4 @ 129 mph with a 150 shot of nos:

imagejpg1_zps1273e262.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
NEW WORLD RECORD! OMG WHEN WILL IT BE BROKEN

probably 15 minutes from now....:D

hehehe gotta say car looks good with a tire on it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Bama broke their half shafts at one point already IIRC lol. They weren't running 10's at that point either. Impressive times!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
NEW WORLD RECORD! OMG WHEN WILL IT BE BROKEN

probably 15 minutes from now....:D

hehehe gotta say car looks good with a tire on it.

Bama broke their half shafts at one point already IIRC lol. They weren't running 10's at that point either. Impressive times!

Not the nitrous wars again. Anyone can spray a car and make it run strong times.

Hey Guys-We're working along with the Bama team and they're trying to push the limits of the 2015 and I think they've successfully done so here! Yes, they found the limitations of the stock axle half-shafts and now they're looking go as fast as possible with nitrous. They're always looking to push the envelope and they have a power adder on deck ready to bolt on and you'll see this thing supercharged and back at the strip in no time! They're not just looking to set a record and call it a day, the Bama team will be hammering away at their 2015 fleet and developing calibrations for some serious mods. Needless to say I'm really excited to see what they have up their sleeves and as soon as I see what's next I'll be sure to let this community know! In the mean time Stay Tuned and let me know if anyone has any questions!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread