The turbo kit I built.

Big Jay

Established Member
Dart 347 with forged internals. AFR 205 and a big Bennet cam.
160lb injectors and an AEM EMS. 5 speed and full cage. Car weighs in at 3600+ pounds.

Big Jay

Established Member
I bought it from local shops, Allied steel in Phoenix and HP turbo. All the tubing was pre bent u and j bends that were cut and welded. 4" down pipe included.

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Looks bad ass, but i hope that 10.96 is with a different motor? Because i have seen all motor 306's running low 10's:shrug:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
There's a guy I've seen a couple times, (Tim...something) on Horsepower TV and Spike TV. He has a Yellow 98 4V with a SHM bottom end, stock top including valves and springs and heads. He's running a T-91 and seeing high 8's

Big Jay

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. The 10 .9 was with the blower. It ran a 10.8 @132. I don't rag the car too hard and that was with the stock 8.8 so I never launched hard. This is the same motor just a new block and cam. I had a boost leak and a bad injector on the 132 pass. Ended up burning a piston. This one should make 1000rwhp on race gass and 600+ on pump. The car is street driven regularly so it is quiet, smooth driving and comfortable. The car is heavy and it takes a lot of power to move things like this.

Last edited:

91camaroRS

Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :coolman: :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread