The wait begins...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hopefully the next step is deciding on what color...

1713367202298.png

ToddW702

Established Member
That’s gangster. Do you know what colors they will offer? I haven’t looked into these much.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice of Ford to make a custom car for their dealer network.

You're an expert at making ignorant comments based on non-factual thoughts haha

I bet less than 15% will be owned by dealers. Just like the Ford GTs.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Mhm. Your limitless knowledge is absolutely incredible.
Someone has to think about the dealerships. I heard they are only charging 10k over sticker these days. Glad Ford is making a car just for them. Im sure mark ups will be right back up to COVID levels again! Lets go!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Someone has to think about the dealerships. I heard they are only charging 10k over sticker these days. Glad Ford is making a car just for them. Im sure mark ups will be right back up to COVID levels again! Lets go!

Yep. You're exactly right.

Any info on those $150K worth of available options or is that TBD/embargoed? And what does the acceptance process look like compared to the GT?

Nothing official yet.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Nick, I'm very happy for you! This thing is going to be a monster.

Something I've wondered about...I thought it was originally mentioned that these would be handled via Ford Concierge, much like how the GT was delivered. Now I'm wondering why they did that video thing within the dealer network a couple of weeks ago. Are they not going to be delivered direct to the owner and run through the dealer network instead?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nick, I'm very happy for you! This thing is going to be a monster.

Something I've wondered about...I thought it was originally mentioned that these would be handled via Ford Concierge, much like how the GT was delivered. Now I'm wondering why they did that video thing within the dealer network a couple of weeks ago. Are they not going to be delivered direct to the owner and run through the dealer network instead?

It's going to be a hybrid of both. The dealer video conference was telling us what to expect to pass it along to customers. Instead of it being 85% concierge and 15% dealer...it'll be more like 60% concierge and 40% dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread