The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
I've mainly lurked here over the years but I've always enjoyed reading post/threads from a few members I haven't seen post in awhile. Regulars520(??) Tezz and Nonliberal.

Klay

Established Member
I wish I could remember all the screen name changes I've done.
Grant theft auto
LS1Pussout
Goat****er
Etc......

LS1Pussout was originally LS1Killer if I recall. I just remember him always backing down when being called out. Saying he would only do roll racing or something.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
LS1Pussout was originally LS1Killer if I recall. I just remember him always backing down when being called out. Saying he would only do roll racing or something.

This I don't understand, especially if you talk shit. If you get called out, race! If you lose, who cares? Just own it, take a period of beatings and move on. There is always somebody faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I remember back when ATS was considered to be the shizzle but then their cars starting blowing up... you could see the SVTp lynch mob torches all the way in Amsterdam.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Did he had a John Wayne or Clint Eastwood avatar?

I think I remember hearing about this. Dude posted the pics on the Hot GF thread I believe.

No, I am pretty sure his avatar was of a black Ford Lightning. He definitely used to post alot, not sure if he is still around.

The thread on highdensity007 was something like "Speed Density doggin two girls at the same time"... or something along those lines. It was back in 2007 or 2008.

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Told me During the transition he forgot his passwords and he never got sent new login stuff - he's building a turbo car and some other shit, no time

He transitioned with Planter? I didn't think he would have taken it that far...

coposrv

Established Member
Rcn4god. Had a v6. With cobra body parts. Took a lot of grief from a lot of members. Last I saw he bought a wrecked 03/04 to swap everything into his v6.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Rcn4god. Had a v6. With cobra body parts. Took a lot of grief from a lot of members. Last I saw he bought a wrecked 03/04 to swap everything into his v6.

He did a great job with the swap too. I think he even put in an IRS into it. He hit all the details.

..........As a lot of it is mentioned in the post above.

Users who are viewing this thread