The WHITE Whipple!!!!

afchad

11 seconds to poop on!
Established Member
It finally made it today....whewwww. Long wait. But worth it. I must say I have loved my polished KB and polished Eaton...but this takes the cake!!!

Disregard the black upper pulley. I have a polished one going on.

Will be going in on Monday! Woo Hoo

2kx2

Established Member
Looks great. How well does it match the white of the vehicle?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I don't like white very much but I must say THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST FAWKING AWESOME BLOWERS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

One of a kind right there Chad, very well done.

SIK L

Banned
so did you purchase it from whipple like that or did you have it sent off somewhere else to powdercoat it?

afchad

11 seconds to poop on!
Established Member
If you notice the box it was just taken out of...it says Whipple! This came straight from Whipple like that. I had to wait a bit longer and it cost a bit more than the polished version...but well worth it!

It is not a powdercoat. It is cast in white...just like the orginal black one is cast in black. Just had to change it. The black plastic elbow is also smoothed/painted/cleared white too.:-D

It does match the color of the truck...which makes it all the more special. I wanted one that was different. I am always trying to keep my truck unique.

It is going in next Monday/Tuesday with a new tune. I will post numbers and pictures and vid of the install and dyno run next week:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread