The Wifes New DD.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
We never thought we would own a Buick. (unless it was black and went like stink) We went down to the GMC Dealer to look at the Acadia. We looked at a fully loaded one and we were impressed. That is right up until a salesman pulled up a Buick Enclave. Same platform but so much more pampering. Well she had to have it so here it is. (Not hers but same options) The thing is a land yacht and she's coming from a Land Rover Discovery II.

Buick-Enclave.jpg

112_0611_2006_la_show_05z+2008_buick_enclave+interior.jpg

EnclaveInterior.jpg

2008-buick-enclave-interior-rearjpg.jpg

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Ugly as...but hey Tiger Woods drives one so what the hell!! I hope your wife's over 60 to be driving that thing.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
They are great cars, I have gotten them few times in Vegas. NICE to ride in, and decent mileage for their size.

Its bigger than her Land rover yet gets a 3rd better gas millage. Family trips just got a whole lot better I tell you. I am really impressed with all the features this thing has for the price.

Thanks for the Comps guys. If anyone is in the market for a large SUV/Crossover or Minivan I suggest taking a peek.

Oh and this was PGA Car #105 at TPC Boston. I have to find a way to get the info on what Golfer it was assigned to.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Nice ride. Did you live in Port Charlotte when you had the Pro Charged Cobra?

burnzilla

Established Member
There's a couple of Buicks I'd like to own.
That ones not my taste but without a doubt VERY nice.

Now break it in and go hit up Olive Garden with it :) .

Users who are viewing this thread