Thee Aftermath!!!! Picture included

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
This is what my stock 01 cobra left in the school parking lot. 2nd gear is a bitch

:D

Burnout.jpg

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wow, what a good way to get a ticket. Doesnt your school have police on campus? That shit would have never flown at the High school I went to back in the day.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
same at my H.S. vanride69.........we couldn't get away with stuff like that. be careful and have fun!

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
It was at college. Somebody yelled out is that a "slobra" well basically i dumped the clutch at 3500 and that was all she wrote. No wheel hop ( mine doesnt hop for some reason)...but it looked like 5 fog machines where going :rolling:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Haha. Nice...slobra huh, I dont' think so. My highschool doesn't have anyone around besides teachers durring after school hours. Empty lots are fun :burnout:

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
I really need to go get my car dynoed before i put mods on it. It runs really strong for being stock. Hopefull i got a wednesday motor :) Well the new tranny is nice too :p

Yeah open lots are fun.

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
Yeah 1st gear was pretty weak...2nd gear tho...:rockon:

I wish I could go back to HS with this car...I had a damn 98 Sunfire...sucha chicks car. During the summer of my senoir year i had a 95 GTS in the rare red (only made like 45 in that color) I loved that car it was lowered full suspension.....someone hit me and totaled it :( Only had it 2 months.

L3thal 324

Established Member
i remember piking up my little bro from middle school. some ricer yelled "fakesake" from behind and proceeded to attempt a burnout. after his failed attemp i instantly took about 99.9% off the life of my goodear f-1's right then and there. hahahaha. the next day appearantly everyone was asking my litle bro aboutmy car.... including the campus police.

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
Originally posted by ExplorerThis
I really need to go get my car dynoed before i put mods on it. It runs really strong for being stock. Hopefull i got a wednesday motor :) Well the new tranny is nice too :p

Yeah open lots are fun.

Acually are motors are all hand built by professionals that take pride in there work, unlike some of the line people I see here at my plant that drink in the parking lot during breaks.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
ya i used to do that shit leaving school...i went to the bathroom one day when i came back there were 2 cops posted up outside my class waiting on me....it wasnt fun

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
well we had a senior burnout contest at my h.s., it was the shit, i think we had around 56 kids compete.... and it just might be a texas thing

i love my state

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I did it the last day of school (after I got my diploma!!!) my senior year in 2002...LONG LIVE THE BEATER!!!!!

stupidsteve.jpg
:beer:

DoctorMadman

Established Member
In my highschool parking lot when it rains we do some fat ass drifting, plus, when I used to have my cobra, i would leave tires marks going up and down the whole parking lot. Of course...school was out :)

Users who are viewing this thread