TheGoaT roadkill Compilation Video (56k go boom)

TheGoaT

Established Member
Im not sure it works fine for me using windows media player. Try getting all the lastest media player updates. The file is in .wmv format.

ModsAway

Established Member
One awesome truck you have there, I was happy to see you finally found a couple mustangs that could drive/launch worth a shit.

I'd say your biggest advantage is those slicks and stall, no driver error on that launch, you have your truck set up perfectly as one nasty drag machine. BIG :thumbsup:

95_XB331

Established Member
First off, great complication. Your lightning is setup perfectly for hooking on the 60ft (rear shots of you hooking were incredible--gotta love slicks). Looked like the only contenders were the blown stangs (had slicks would have been interesting) and that modded Evo.
Second, looks like no one got hurt though all the races which was good, cause...
I even noticed some of the roads...
Ditto :) ....Hmmm, I'm suprised, knowing that area, that no one had problems with you guys stopping in the middle of hwy during daylight ;) !

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
damn that was a good video.

Looks like the first evo race was a lot closer than the other, not sure if it was the same evo or not. I don't suppose you know any mods on it.

There were a couple of surprises here, that turbo mr2 had some nice top end along with that built turbo civic (who looked like he chucked you the bird as he passed. :shrug: )

That "450hp" fox body part was funny as hell. Good all around vid, lot's of races, some humor, and girls at the end. Whats better than that? Keep 'em coming.

BTW, that's a sweet truck.

Last edited:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
I love the previous gen mr2's! :beer:

Great all around video though. Nice kills along the way!

TheGoaT

Established Member
Im not sure whats done to the honda, the guy is kinda secretive about it. He only said that it put down 450 hp at 24psi on the dyno.

Purerock105

Established Member
I recognized those roads too;-) . I lived in Va. Beach/Chesapeake
from 93'-99'.

Yes. That truck is has got the optimum set-up for the drags.

Most races were over after 60-feet.

Good stuff:beer:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Great vid, my only question is why did you not race the viper directly, it seemed pretty fast and it was the camera car in several races, am i right?

Users who are viewing this thread