There is no Lambo hunting, 1800hp UGR Lambo vs 1600+ GTR

ThomasL

Established Member
My man in the GTR hardly had his hand down after counting to 3 and the Lambo had a bus on him

:bowdown:

rem177

Established Member
AMS Alpha Omega would likely beat all of the UGR cars. Might be close with one or two of the real top dogs.

The ETS GTR put a hurting on a few UGR cars as well.
[youtube_browser]aYRvTizTA5E[/youtube_browser]

TheHitman™

Established Member
From what I have read from the owners of the TTG's there were Alpha 16's on full boost. At the minimum, mullet raced a A16 full tilt just prior to tx2k, the results were very similar to the video provided above!

At full tilt A16's don't make 1800whp. Not a single one dynoed at those power levels or trapped anywhere near what an 1800whp GT-R could. Omega made 1800whp when it trapped 186mph and did it's 7 second pass. The A16 car that ran mullet trapped 176mph.

The only car out of the bunch that ran on the street that is capable of making that type of power is my buddy cranberry and his SPE Godzilla car. That car is capable of 1700whp at full tilt.

TheHitman™

Established Member
There are more powerful TTG's as well :beer:, so talking about cars that don't race means nothing. As of now, a TTG can't be touched. When some more serious GTR's step up we'll see what happens.

And some of those cars that don't play on the street gave a run/beat some of those Lambos at the roll race event. The ETS car beat two of the 2r cars doing faster trap speeds than 2 of them. Also the A20 did a higher trap than all but 2 of the 2R cars with a speed of 198mph, and that wasn't fully dialed in. Omega is hands down faster than the A20 so don't coun't out the GT-R camp too soon.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I don't let my love of the GTR cloud my judgement. Its always going to be an uphill battle for a GTR against UGR Lambos. 4 less cylinders and weighs a lot more. Godzilla defies physics but on the top end the old power to weight ratio rule is hard to beat.

I love that TTR8. I'd rather have that than a TTG. R8 is so sexy. Looks like the aero on a R8 would be better too. Anyone have numbers on that? Lazy right now. LOL.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
I don't let my love of the GTR cloud my judgement. Its always going to be an uphill battle for a GTR against UGR Lambos. 4 less cylinders and weighs a lot more. Godzilla defies physics but on the top end the old power to weight ratio rule is hard to beat.

I love that TTR8. I'd rather have that than a TTG. R8 is so sexy. Looks like the aero on a R8 would be better too. Anyone have numbers on that? Lazy right now. LOL.

UGR Aventador is the only one that could take the crown once their 2k power kits are running. Still UGR so no big deal though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNhwS07_YQ

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Then you got the upcoming Huracan that's surely gonna be a beast.

I want to know, since the FGT is still the reigning mile champ by a good margin, where is the moneymaker on that car? Seems like the Gallardos and GTRs get moving so quick and you can never catch them. What speed would you have to race at between these cars in order to see the true advantage of the fastest FGTs?

TheHitman™

Established Member

It's an uphill battle but that doesn't mean that lambos are unbeatable, especially when none of the GT-Rs capable of beating these cars hasn't went up against them.

UGR is nice and all but they are very cocky people.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Overall though it looks like nothing can really touch either the GT-R or TT Gallardo in the roll racing element all out.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i hope someday that NRE will bring a car or two out and run the UGR and GTR guys. The videos are great to watch and adding more cars to the ultra high HP segment would be great.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
I'm surprised nobody had died at the TX2K events.

Makes you wonder if some laws should be changed when you see people going 200+ on the highway all night doing just fine but even with daylight people driving slow in the passing lane, talking and texting while driving, and old people cause multiple accidents daily.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
AMS Alpha Omega would likely beat all of the UGR cars. Might be close with one or two of the real top dogs.

The ETS GTR put a hurting on a few UGR cars as well.
[youtube_browser]aYRvTizTA5E[/youtube_browser]

At full tilt A16's don't make 1800whp. Not a single one dynoed at those power levels or trapped anywhere near what an 1800whp GT-R could. Omega made 1800whp when it trapped 186mph and did it's 7 second pass. The A16 car that ran mullet trapped 176mph.

Alpha Series by Alpha Performance| Premium Nissan R35 GT-R Performance Upgrade Packages - Alpha 16 Performance Package
Why would AMS lie? I'm quite sure I'm looking at a Dyno graph of an alpha 16 making 1840. What happens at the drag strip is unfortunately not directly related to the street, so times/traps don't mean much to me.

The only car out of the bunch that ran on the street that is capable of making that type of power is my buddy cranberry and his SPE Godzilla car. That car is capable of 1700whp at full tilt.

And some of those cars that don't play on the street gave a run/beat some of those Lambos at the roll race event. The ETS car beat two of the 2r cars doing faster trap speeds than 2 of them. Also the A20 did a higher trap than all but 2 of the 2R cars with a speed of 198mph, and that wasn't fully dialed in. Omega is hands down faster than the A20 so don't coun't out the GT-R camp too soon.

ALL but two, exactly. A few miles an hour makes quite the difference. I never said I counted them out, nor am I talking down on them. What I am saying is that UGR is the king of the street right now, period. You simply can not argue that. If a GTR comes around and runs train on UGR, than I will state that GTR's are king. You also have to remember that UGR has a couple hundred more HP ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread