They always take away the fun

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
okay, now that's the funniest shizzle yet.
Sorry michael. nothin personal.

Yeah i agree :-D 1 thing i don't get, ever been hit with a paintball, it leaves bruises thru THICK clothes. You shoot one of them neked, they are gonna be pissed and pretty hurtin! MMMMM nothing sexier than screwing the "game" you just hunted. Yeah it's Sodom and Gomorrah

ssssnake

Established Member
You know, I was gonna ask you guys what you thought about "Hunting Bambi." Now, mind you, if a guy wants to hunt a naked woman and catch her, that's fine. But I find it disturbing that he wants to hunt her down and "shoot" her. And what's really disturbing is the women that want to have men do that to them. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF! Just my two cents.
Oh and she only gets $1,000 if she gets shot and $2,500 if she escapes. Woohoo, sounds like she's getting screwed twice. They charge the men $10,000 to hunt - who gets all the money?

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
You know, I was gonna ask you guys what you thought about "Hunting Bambi." Now, mind you, if a guy wants to hunt a naked woman and catch her, that's fine. But I find it disturbing that he wants to hunt her down and "shoot" her. And what's really disturbing is the women that want to have men do that to them. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF! Just my two cents.
Oh and she only gets $1,000 if she gets shot and $2,500 if she escapes. Woohoo, sounds like she's getting screwed twice. They charge the men $10,000 to hunt - who gets all the money?

Yeah i am not psychologist, (could use one) but yeah it is a bit twisted. I am all for role play, but that seems a bit weird, a bit too deviant. I would say the guy in the pink Caddy get the lions share of the $$. Besides, i bet all the hunters all fat, out of shape, older "John's" that probably are not going to catch them anyway. "When animals attack" i see a "Bambi" uprising after the 1st paintball hits skin.

Users who are viewing this thread