They say "dont beat a dead horse" but

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
I needed to say this.....To Matt sorry for the delay in getting a title,but the original title was in the car,just like you were told. Your shipper seen it and the tuner in the console. If you remember, your shipper couldnt even find the keys,when he was looking right at them.....Yes it took me awhile to get your duplicate to you,but the original was in the car. And when you lost contact with me,if you realized so did everyone else. I mean the friends that used to come to my house and that I saw everyday almost. Therefore that should have let you know that I wasnt running from you.

My pc crashed and my phone got disconected as you know from not being able to call me. So I was avoiding you. Listen if you want to pm and you can get every detail from me about what was going on. But you shouldn't have posted some of the things you did from years back. Everyone has a past,right.....We learn from our mistakes...

Well anyway,I just felt that you atleast deserved an apology, even though there are things that stood in the way. EVERYONE on here says family comes first until they can rag on someone that put there family first,with an unfortunate problem like this happens. Like I said, I felt I needed to write this to give you a public apoligy.

To the rest of you people who said to pay me a trip and whoop my ass or the like, well the invitation is open. But dont judge until you know for a fact what was going on from my end.

To everyone that stood up for me and knew I wasnt running or dodging, I thank you guys.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Hope everything is all right Jerry, for whatever reason the events that happend did and he got his car at a very discounted cost! I can understand both sides, I talked to you about buying your Grey car before I bought my car. Anyways I hope things are better for you know, patience is a virtue and the older I get the more I have.

BTW, I think I have the fastest drag radial 6 speed GT-500 in the U.S. @ 10.407!

Merry Christmas! Andy

Users who are viewing this thread