Thinkin of selling my GT what do u think its worth?

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
Hey guys thinking of getting rid of my 99 mustang gt and looking to get into a Terminator i just wanted to know what you guys think my car is worth and whats a good price to sell it for my mods are....

Engine

-Vortech V2 sq trim intercooled set up
-Vortech Maxflow bypass
-Accufab 75 mm throttle body & Plenum

Fuel

-Siemen Deka 60 lb/hr injectors
-Gt Supercar fuel pump

Exhaust

-BBK LT Headers
-BBK OR/X
-Magnaflow Catback
-Mill Eliminators

Suspension

-UPR tubular K memeber with Coilovers
-Strange 10 way adjustable struts
-H&R supersports in the rear

Driveline

-Spec Stage 2+ clutch
-Spec Billet Aluminum Fly Wheel
-3.73 gears

Exterior

-Saleen replica rims 18x9 all around

Interior

- Steed Short Throw Shifter
- Autometer Boost Gauge/ dual pillar pod

Car just hit 102,000 does have some wear and tear on the exterior nothing serious but is a sharp car and always well taken car of, bought the car with 72k on it bone stock from and older man and everything you see above was done by me. The charger was professionally installed by a local performance shop and dyno tuned as well made 408 rwhp and 402 rwtq and have dyno sheets to prove. With all this being said what do u guys think i should ask for a reasonable price?

cLockWise

Established Member
If I were selling it, I'd probably say somewhere in the 10-12k range, depending on how well the paint is, any rust on the body/frame, and a few other simple factors..

I paid 9000 for mine bone stock, no mods, all factory, but it only had 39k miles on it, and well, the bolts were still shiny on the bottom from the factory lol.. But again 39k miles made it a great deal for me.. If your going to sell it, put it up for a higher number on craigslist (14k) and see if someone bites on it.. The only thing you can do is come down to your number that you want to sell it for then.. I sold my wrecked Avenger for 2200 on Craigslist, after I bondo'd the finder and hood in then sanded it down and painted it, a total of 4 hours work lol.. Two different headlights from being ripped out, and 124k miles on it.. I sold it that day in under 6 hours.. I probably low balled the offer.. Search around at other peoples cars similar to yours and see what they are selling theirs for.. Thats another good way to get an idea.. Without pictures though, its difficult to sell..

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I just bought a relatively well kept stock 99 GT w/ 99k for $4500. I'd guestimate about $7-9k for yours. It seems 99/01 Cobra territory starts around $9-10k.

marvin54

BOOSTING!!!
Established Member
Didnt you just put that vortech on?

I had it put on in august so yeah it hasent been on for too long... Ik ill never get close to what i put into it but i figured if i have the funds in the spring/summer time to dump my GT and get a terminator this would be the time to do it before i get to building a motor and other parts on the car

Stanger00

Established Member
I'd say you would be lucky to get 9k...Probably would be best to put it back to stock and get 6-8k and sell the other parts separately.

The NADA for 1999 Mustang GT's arent very high but have been holding steady for the past year and half or so...I own a 2000 GT with 97k miles and its only worth 8k where I live.

BLKFOX

Established Member
I sold my 02 GT w/ 115k on it a few months ago, it was pretty well a full bolt on car minus cams with a lot of exterior mods...Super clean, I got $8500 out of it...So probably like $10-$11k probably, you have a nice list of parts to go along with it too

Users who are viewing this thread