Thinking about going to tx2k13

trevkm7

Established Member
So I really want to go see this. But I live in connecticut and my car holds its own i guess for around here but obviously falls absolutely short of being worth driving all the way to tx2k13. I want to just get a plane ticket and book the rooms but I'm worried about not catching enough of the action. Basically what I'm asking is,is it worth going to spectate if you don't have someone to ride along with to see the highway action? If anyone who has been has any input I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

19turbo95

Established Member
It's well worth it. Just seeing these cars parked is well worth the trip. Not sure what the car scene is like where you live but I don't see very many cars like these where I live. If your on the highway at night you'll see some racing, it's everywhere. Make the trip you won't be disapointed.

trevkm7

Established Member
It's well worth it. Just seeing these cars parked is well worth the trip. Not sure what the car scene is like where you live but I don't see very many cars like these where I live. If your on the highway at night you'll see some racing, it's everywhere. Make the trip you won't be disapointed.

definitely doing it :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread