Thinking about selling my 93 cobra whats it worth?

whateverittakes

Established Member
I have a 93 cobra teal with gray leather 32000 miles. It has a 5 lug conversion and magnoflow exhaust. The rest is stock. I would rate the car a 9 out of 10 outside and inside. Never wrecked clean and clear title. I'm the second owner. What is it worth?

WillyB93

Established Member
How much of the original paperwork do you have to go with it?? Is it a sunroof car? I would say roughly anywhere from the 14k mark to 17k mark rough estimate. I would start higher then work down from there.

whateverittakes

Established Member
The car has no sunroof I have window sticker and some other documents from were it was purchased by the original owner. I will look to see what all documents I have all that in a folder

WillyB93

Established Member
If you have all the information, I personally think that will help it sell faster.

buddha93

Established Member
Got any pics you can upload? Overall condition is the other deciding factor in valuing these cars right now.

psucobra

Established Member
I have a little experience with this, since I've had my share and then some when it comes to 93's. I've owned 1-red, 1-teal and 2-black. With the description you gave and no pictures to go by, I would say somewhere in the area of $12-13K.

Users who are viewing this thread