Thinking about selling my lightning (Whats is worth)

cobra0393

Established Member
Thinking about selling my lightning (Whats it worth)

Hey guys, i've been thinking about selling my 93 lightning and was wondering what everyone thought it is worth. Here are the details
93 Lightning, 26,000 miles, all stock except for underdrive pulley, timing turned up, and a muffler. It still has the original tires, and still has the plastic on the carpet from the dealer. Its black with grey interior. The only thing wrong with the truck is the front gas gauge doesnt work correctly.
Let me know what you think. :beer:
Jamey

Last edited:

sethlovesfords

Established Member
Wow. 26,000 miles.... thats tempting! Lol i have a Gen 1 L and i decided not to sell it when i bought the Gen 2 L because, well, The Gen 1's just aren't worth selling, ya know? I bought mine for about $7,500 but i doubt i could get $5,000 for it nowadays. No one really wants to buy an old gas hog =/ I'd say its worth like $8000, or $9000 to a Lightning lover, but i don't think you'll get that much anytime soon. Keep it! Keep taking care of it! Good luck.

cobra0393

Established Member
Thanks for the advice. I dont have to sell it, but im fixing to build a new house and i could put the money towards that. Also would like the extra garage space.

Users who are viewing this thread