Thinking of adding some nitrous...

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
Adding nitrous, 295/35/18 tires enough?

Real simple question. Got 4:10 gears, thinking of adding some nitrous, roughly a 75-100 shot max. Will Nitto NT-05 295/35/18 tires be wide enough and the brand, is it good enough?

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Spray & Pray
Established Member
Real simple question. Got 4:10 gears, thinking of adding some nitrous, roughly a 75-100 shot max. Will Nitto NT-05 295/35/18 tires be wide enough and the brand, is it good enough?

I spray a 100 shot off the line , launching on 315/35/17 Toyo Proxes TQ DR's and cut 1.8 60's
If you plan on spraying off the line I would get drag radials, you wont be able to on regular Nitto's

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
I spray a 100 shot off the line , launching on 315/35/17 Toyo Proxes TQ DR's and cut 1.8 60's
If you plan on spraying off the line I would get drag radials, you wont be able to on regular Nitto's
Wasn't planning on spraying it off the line, just 2nd/3rd. I bought the tires, we'll find out if it's enough meat for the road. I just was hoping someone would chime in with more experience with tires and upper power levels. Guess I'm going to have to try em and go from there and adjust accordingly. Thanks for the reply though. Next step is some rims and slicks for the rear for the drag strip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread