Thinking of buying a Terminator.

Brandon74067

Hello,

I am deciding on purchasing a Terminator. I have the money, but I'm questioning the color, and where I should purchase it for the best price and mile comparison.

If anyone know, whats the amount I should be paying for one of these? I hear some people get a 30,000 mile one for only $23,000, is that hard to come by or an average cost for the miles?

P.S I'd want one with nothing more than 40,000 miles. What should I be expecting to pay?

Thanks!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it really depends on the condition as well as the miles, and certain colors are more sought after than others so they command a premium. best of luck with your search

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
Look at lots of ads, read the different threads on this forum. I looked for 6mths before I found mine. Lots of built cars out there,some posts here will scare you if your not a good mechanic. I was lucky enough to find one with less than 8k on it. I payed 25k. I think I got a good deal the car was stone stock, original owner.Stock/light mods low mile cars I saw where 25-30K.

Birchman1310

Established Member
Buy before the weather changes and search the for sale ads from last fall. Find the ones that didn't sell as they are usually more inclined to sell it quickly. Buy from reputable forum members to ensure a lengthy history of maintenance and care

Sent from my SM-G900P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nxhappy

Established Member
$23k-25 should be enough for a clean one. just check for clean carfax, and make sure they have maintenance records

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
My advice is don't let "miles" be your determining factor. I've seen 20k mile ones with new engines that the interior looked trashed and 75k mile ones that looked nearly brand new. +1 for Hi End Auto. You have to look around everywhere though. For a while, I was on every car for sale sight known to man lol. I found mine on a FB page believe it or not and took over a year of looking and watching the market

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
It was called "03-04 Cobra for sale". I looked here a lot. meaning SVT performance. you'll find lots of guys that take good care of their cars here. usually want a good price too but you know how it goes. 23-25k will get you a good one and you'll have a good selection. also, carsforsale.com. cars.com. autotrader.com. listingallcars.com. craiglist. local dealers. corral forum. ebay.com. hi-endauto.com I think that's about it

NY03SonicConv.

Established Member
image.jpg

Brandon74067

I'm looking for a black Cobra. I currently have a 99 SVT Cobra, I like it, but I really want a termy. Thanks for all your helpful information. You guys are too kind.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
My advice is to take your time and never settle. It took me almost a year to find mine. It was an 04 with 5,600 miles and I had it shipped to Pennsylvania from Texas. I payed $27,250 for it back in 2008. Private sale. I would do it all over again. Black with the dark charcoal seat inserts

TERMN8OR

Hello,

I am deciding on purchasing a Terminator. I have the money, but I'm questioning the color, and where I should purchase it for the best price and mile comparison.

If anyone know, whats the amount I should be paying for one of these? I hear some people get a 30,000 mile one for only $23,000, is that hard to come by or an average cost for the miles?

P.S I'd want one with nothing more than 40,000 miles. What should I be expecting to pay?

Thanks!

I am selling my 2004, Red Fire Metallic, with only 19k miles on the clock. I am the 2nd owner, bought it with 17k miles. The interior is mint, still has the Cobra's Only Sticker on the gas pedal, and it has the dark alacantara seat inserts. I bought it completely stock, only did Bassani Cat-Back and JLT Cold Air Intake. I have the stock exhaust and air box, they go with the car. Happy to send you pictures if you are interested, asking $27,500. Car also comes with brand new in box, cover anything, solar car cover and a blower/idler pulley kit (5 in total) that I bought but didn't install.

Users who are viewing this thread