Thinking of going to moroso - Dec 2

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
I will be most interested. Imma try and see if I can gather up my Lightning crew. (thats about 6 Lightnings)

DannySE99

Established Member
Cool... I have a few friends going but they have all types of different cars. I'll call up my friend Luis that has a cobra... maybe he can go too.

Danny.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
BLK04 said:
I'll see if i can drag a few cobras out there.

:beer: Sweet, try and match up with a couple srt4's that might be out there. My buddy is going to bring a camcorder and it'll be good to have that match up on footage.

One of my buddy's is pushing about 700 hp on his Lightning so he might not run his truck due to the fact that he doesn't have a roll cage. So he will be a spectator.

BTW: I'll be going out there tonight with 2 other Lightnings.

DannySE99

Established Member
I'll definitely most likely will go... but I want to be there when the gates open up. I just got myself a set of MT ET streets. Only problem though I have a stock rear so I can go too crazy off the line.

Danny.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
whats goign on there on dec 2 mabey i can take the day off and go i only have a gt but im always down to have fun with it

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
whats going on there on dec 2 mabey i can take the day off and go i only have a gt but im always down to have fun with it

DannySE99

Established Member
Nothing major... just test and tune. I personally just want to go out there with my new MT's. I have a cobra and have not hit 12's yet... it's pretty sad so I'm determined to hit 12's. If I don't... no one will see my again... i'll run away.

Danny.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I'll see you there. I ran for the first time on wednesday, got a 14.61. I spun all the way through first. I'll be driving a stock, white 96 Cobra.

thrillious

Established Member
I think im going to go Wed to race and fri trying to get into the 12's like danny depending when i get out of work on both days that is. Well if anyone see's me around give me a yell ill be in the black 03 cobra race # 8195.

-Kevin

Last edited:

DannySE99

Established Member
04svtsnake said:
what part of moroso do u guys want to meet at and what time?

I'm going to try to get there before the gates open. I guess we can just look for our cars. I have an 03 redfire cobra and I'll have black rims in the rear with the mickey thompsons. I am going to line up in the "dial in" section though. I'll have race number - 6287.

Danny

Users who are viewing this thread