Thinking of saving up for this bad boy...fail

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Apparently you have no clue what sort of high class poon a cherry Z34 will pull in Iowa on a weeknight

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Apparently you have no clue what sort of high class poon a cherry Z34 will pull in Iowa on a weeknight

Haha For that price it must come with a glovebox full of meth. I mean but really you could probably call Mecum and at least double your money

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I remember when those first came out, i was at a chevy dealer with my buddy who was having his s10 blazer worked on. A salesman procedded to tell me how fast the Z34 was....he said he lined up with a then new 93 5.0 gt...he said he had the ac on in the z34..launched on stang and beat it like it was standing still. He said the stang owner had a look on his face like wtf just happened. I just smiled and said ok wow.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
I remember when those first came out, i was at a chevy dealer with my buddy who was having his s10 blazer worked on. A salesman procedded to tell me how fast the Z34 was....he said he lined up with a then new 93 5.0 gt...he said he had the ac on in the z34..launched on stang and beat it like it was standing still. He said the stang owner had a look on his face like wtf just happened. I just smiled and said ok wow.

salesmen are goofball's they will say anything to make their product sound awesome.

about 4 years or so ago, I tagged along with my mom to an Infiniti dealership. a salesman walked around the lot with us and my mom stopped and looked at a new G35 coupe. He proceeded to tell her all the features, and I made a comment like
"yeah mom, this is sort of the luxury version of the Nissan 350Z" (which she loves the Z cars, so i was actually helping the salesman out here)
salesman goes "this is a totally different car than a Nissan" (said the word Nissan like it was a derogatory term)
I was like "it's based on the same platform, same motor, etc."
and the guy just shut his mouth from there. then at the end I said again "yup, see mom, just a luxury version of the 350Z"
:D

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
^ $2500 and it'll still have some competition. I'd rather buy a Honda with more miles

Last edited:

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
KBB says the suggested retail is $4,681.00
with the right buyer $6000 is possible i would think. I mean the car is in mint condition from the pics. maybe he asked $9,000 as a really high starting point for negotiations. maybe people have been lowballing him, so he wanted to eliminate those stupid buyers...

95riosnake

Established Member
People take care of luminas?

I drove one as a beater through college, paid $500 for it then drove it 76,000 miles, sold it for $750 with 176k on the clock :thumbsup:

I think I washed it twice.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Just talked with the seller. Apparently the car has a borla exhaust "muffler" and rain-x wipers. So, the muffler is worth $20.00, wipers $3.00, and scrap is about $125.00/ton, so yea, i'd pay about $125.00 for it.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
KBB says the suggested retail is $4,681.00
with the right buyer $6000 is possible i would think. I mean the car is in mint condition from the pics. maybe he asked $9,000 as a really high starting point for negotiations. maybe people have been lowballing him, so he wanted to eliminate those stupid buyers...

NADA says clean retail is $2,537 even with the low miles

Users who are viewing this thread