thinking of selling!! are cobra are they hard to sale??

GULFINC

Established Member
going to ask 11000

would take 10000

lowest i would go is 9500

it has 102,000

its in very good cond!

what yall think?

GULFINC

Established Member
about to put on ebay, its has a clean title!! just tryin to get out of very bad debt with parents/bank!! thats way its hella cheap!

Last edited:

lzr_red_cobra

Established Member
i have been selling my 01 cobra since february with only 2 serious offers, ive had it on ebay (where it got a whopping top bid of $5000), autotrader (mag and website), local trader magazines, local newspaper, san antonio and austin newspaper and a local trader paper called The AdSack, ive parked it in parking lots with signs and driven around in it with signs.

ive listed it with simple ads and complex ads, tried listing the price and mileage, without price and mileage or a combo of the two.

Ive went from 21k to 20k to 19k to 18k, highest offer ive recieved was 17k, that guy changed his mind the next day and decided he's getting a Shelby instead.

Its really been a nightmare...oh and btw its an 01 Cobra coupe, laser red, charcoal grey interior, mint condition, garage kept, stock except for Flows and a K&N never wrecked with a clean title, only 33,000 miles!

MattP 343

Established Member
I would be intereseted just 100K is alot of miles...seems like a fair price tho

-Lazer Red-I am interested in your car, but I wont have money until the end of suumer (ya bout 3months) so if you still have the car by then we might talk :)

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I'll be in the market for a '99+ pretty soon (selling my '93), so it sucks to see cars like yours that you're pretty much giving away. I'd be all over it if mine were gone. The miles are high, but nothing I'm afraid of.

I'm sure you guys saw the green one finish at $9600. That was a good deal too.

That '01 is tempting too.

Anyway, good luck in selling them.

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
what great news to hear. I'm trying to sell mine right now. I've had 3 different people want to buy it but nobody has given me any money yet ??? are these people mocking me?

2JZFAN

Established Member
quadcammer said:
jesus h christ our cars are taking a nose dive in value.

that's what i'm saying, then again they can't get much lower. What sucks is 99's sell for as much as a 97-98 and 01's can still see around 18.5 or so.

I can't decide if I want to complete the car or sell it. If I completed I still have to do fuel, build this extra 8.8 and swap out my IRS, sct tune on eec or go fast maybe tec3.. then the turbo kit along with front suspension.. or sell it now with the built al pappitto motor, t-56, and all the goodies it has now.. What makes me think to sell now is that GM just released GM pricing on the C6, and it's one of the first new cars i've been into for a long time. What makes me want to keep my car is I lover having a vert and I'm half there when I install the turbo the car will be done.. :shrug:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
2JZFAN said:
What sucks is 99's sell for as much as a 97-98 :shrug:

This is true, and I can't understand it. IMO, the '99 is more than twice the car the '96-98's are.

I reeeeeaaaallly want a '99-01, but I'm pretty particular with color/miles/condition and price.

Users who are viewing this thread