thinking of selling some parts?

Black Sleeper

Established Member
I have a brand new pair of beltech 2in drop spindels never installed, and a upper and lower billet grill from stylin conccepts, also brand new never installed. I forget What I payed for them, would anybody be interisted?? I have never sold anything through the internet and I dont want to get burned!! These parts are brand new never used!, and I could use the cash. What do you think I should list them for? I know this should be in the market section. I just would like to know how much I should ask. It wouldnt be what I payed for them I geuss even know they are brand new but Just trying to get an idea?? thanks if your interisted send me a PM thanks for the help.

Last edited:

00SVTStrike

Established Member
My advice would be to add pictures, since everyone will ask anyway, and if the stuff is new, just price it on the "good deal" side of things, and as far as getting burned, this is a pretty tight unit, though there have been a few bad apples. The trader rating can help you if you look at peoples ratings...that being said, even the good guys start at zero so really all you can do is try to trust people, and make use of paypal.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Moving this to the Market section. You can make another thread for the grilles in the other forum section. Good luck with the sale(s).

Last edited:

SADF

Established Member
I'll take the Spindles if you still have them. Im buying some from Summit tommorrow if not.

Users who are viewing this thread