Thinking of selling the Boss....Need advice!

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Well it could have been sold to a member here this morning if you returned calls...:rolleyes:

Actually i spoke with him for almost an hour last night about the car and at the end i told him that i would buy it. It was late and my fault i didn't offer a deposit. So i texted him this afternoon about giving a deposit and he said that it had sold this morning. Bummer... I was pretty excited about picking it up next week on my days off. :(
I don't think he really knew that he was going to sell it that soon though. I know i didn't imagine that it would happen... Plus i'm pretty sure he would of been too busy to call you back if he had another buyer there this morning. He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me though.
This is literally the fourth car that i have tried to buy but has sold before i could pick it up within the past three months. I'm having no luck.....:cuss::whine:

bpmurr

Established Member
Actually i spoke with him for almost an hour last night about the car and at the end i told him that i would buy it. It was late and my fault i didn't offer a deposit. So i texted him this afternoon about giving a deposit and he said that it had sold this morning. Bummer... I was pretty excited about picking it up next week on my days off. :(
I don't think he really knew that he was going to sell it that soon though. I know i didn't imagine that it would happen... Plus i'm pretty sure he would of been too busy to call you back if he had another buyer there this morning. He seemed like a pretty nice guy to me though.
This is literally the fourth car that i have tried to buy but has sold before i could pick it up within the past three months. I'm having no luck.....:cuss::whine:

If you said you were going to buy it during the conversation that should have been enough to get your through the night. Oh well we both lost out.

Users who are viewing this thread